Circular Change Academy is an education and training programme intended to a closed-number of participants and laid out in three modules. The programme will include an international faculty of lecturers and other competence partners (i. e.: research institutes, companies sharing best practices…) and is easily adapted to any other business environment.
Module 2: Business models redesign and transformation management: THE 10 STEPS
- a) Business models redesign: the development and set-up a business model transformation process
- b) Following the vision: leadership, mentoring and internal support, internal and external stakeholder engagement;
9:00 – 13:30
- Welcome speech: Bart Twaalfhoven, Ambassador of the Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Key speaker: Christiaan Kraaijenhagen, Innoboost
- Leading Circular Transformation: The 10 Steps
Participants focus on a pilot project and prepare for its implementation through a group work assignment.
a stand-alone seminar day on 10th May 2017
The rest of the programme: a part of the broader 2nd International CC Conference track
For further information and admission fees please click here.